-Monsterbreaks- -Monsterbreaks-

Great song,

Love this song, It reminds me of the music they would play during anti-piracy ads. So unfortunately no download for me.

Frozen Fog Frozen Fog

Interesting

Category: Easy Listening :) or ambient (not really that organic sounding though)

Controlled Chaos Controlled Chaos

I don't agree

Despite what the commenter says i think the "squeel" was awesome and added to the song. What ruined it for me was the Muddy sounding guitar that is heard throughout the song and comes in at 0:46.

Experiment #7 Experiment #7

Wowzers

Not exactly my type of music (real speaker breaker) but i love how realistic the strings sound at the beginning.

The Rocket Jump Waltz The Rocket Jump Waltz

Oh my gosh!!!

This song made me smile :) love tf2 great job!!!

Shirase responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
And as you asked me, I'll try making a sheet for it.

[DEMO] Just Dance Cover [DEMO] Just Dance Cover

Too slow

otherwise a good song. Sounds like its in slowmotion, next time spend the time to make it a little longer and faster

cHunter responds:

Alright. Keep in mind this is just the demo, not the completed song. It's still a work in progress.

RocketScience RocketScience

ok song but...

us a properly EQed sound system when you make it. Kinda hurts my ears :)

-Fly Higher- -Fly Higher-

Nice syncopation

I like the changing complex rhythm. But to much crowed mid levels at parts. work on having a defined not crowed course.

{Dj-L} Euphoric Ecstasy {Dj-L} Euphoric Ecstasy

Pretty good song

This swing syncopation is pretty popular now in techno songs. You know why? Because its somthing new. Try new things in your next songs. You could make a big hit.

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

Added as fav artist !

another one for the collection !!